Sunday, November 17, 2013

possibly maybe

In the realms of professional development there are a few more exciting announcements ~
!!!
First, I've had a piece accepted into the Altered Esthetics show "Knot What It Seams," which opens December 6, 2013. A small exhibit of local fiber artists, and I'm excited, hoping I will meet some new folks and see some inspiring work!

Second, I have made an informal agreement to take on a third of a studio space, in Northeast Minneapolis' best known artist community, the Northrup King Building. This relationship commences January 1. Budget budget budget. The space is large, reasonably well lit, and contains facilities for synthetic dyeing and "cooking up" organic dye projects. Whee!

And finally, I had a portfolio review yesterday and got some great advice on how I can update my website, my CV and my "brand" for better self-promotion. So, all in all a good week for art!

No comments: