- Northeast Art-a-Whirl, 2-person exhibit with Stephanie Forsyth; Grace Center for Community Life, Minneapolis MN, May 16-June 29.
- ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal, V5: the "Home" issue; one image in publication, February 2014.
- Knot What It Seams, Altered Esthetics Gallery, Minneapolis MN, December 5-21, 2013.
- AE Alumni Show, Altered Esthetics Gallery, Nomad World Pub, Minneapolis MN, November 2013.- X-Voto, Solo Exhibition, Altered Esthetics Gallery, Nomad World Pub, Minneapolis MN, July 2013.
- In Our Nature, Group show of small works by artists of SAQA MN, Minnesota Quilters Annual Conference, Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, Duluth MN, June 2013.
- March 5-31, 2013 Altered Esthetics Kickoff Show! Group show at the Nomad World Pub, 501 Cedar Ave S, Mpls. 55454
- May 17-19, 2013. Northeast Art-a-Whirl! Group Show at Grace Center for Community Life, 1500 6th St NE, Mpls 55413. Call 612-788-2444 for hours and info, or visit the NEMAA website.
- Focal Point, an exhibit of SAQA MN artists at the Textile Center of MN, 3 pieces, St. Paul MN, March 2012.
- Best Foot Forward, an exhibit of small works by SAQA MN members, Minnesota Quilters Annual Conference, Rochester Mayo Civic Center, Rochester MN, June 2012.
- Selected for the Altered Esthetics Gallery Solo Exhibitions Program for 2013. (Sept. 2012)
- Storyteller/Performer, "The Return of True Ghost Stories," October 2012, Black Forest Festsaal Room, Minneapolis MN.
- Producer, "The Sauerkraut Supper," A documentary video filmed by Jennifer Arave, 2007.
- Curator, Desert Star, group show, Mercy Seat Lutheran Church, Minneapolis MN, Dec.-Jan. 2007-08. (One piece: The Thirsty Ground, 2007.)
- Curator, Beauty That Speaks: In Transit, with Mercy Seat Lutheran Church, Aug.-Sept. 2008.
- Producer, "The Rabbi of Capernaum" An original play by Dean J. Seal, Directed by Jon Ferguson, Sept. 2008.
- Prize Juror, Fiber, Fabric and Mixed Media: Uptown Art Fair, Minneapolis MN 2008.
- Curator, Raveling Mercies group exhibition at Northeast Community Lutheran Church, Dec.-Jan. 2008-09.
- Curator, Alive Alive-O group exhibition at Northeast Community Lutheran Church, May-June 2009.
- Director, Co-Author "The Good Friday Project," A performance of dance and spoken word, with Dean J.Seal, Blake Nellis and Tracy Vacura. April 2010.
- SAQA MN Exhibit, Tamarack Nature Center, White Bear MN, Oct.-Nov. 2010. (One piece: Walking At Night, 2010)
- Christian Artists: Using Our Gifts as an Act of Faith, St. Martin's Table, Minneapolis MN, Nov.-Dec. 2010. (One piece: Keep Looking, 2008)
- Juror, 29th Annual Cross View Christian Art Festival, May-June 2011.
- MN Regional Co-Representative, Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA), September 2011-Pres.
- Storyteller/Performer, "True Ghost Stories," October 2011, Black Forest Festsaal Room, Minneapolis MN.
Employment and Professional Activities:
Women's Art Registry of MN (WARM) - 1987 to 1995. Board of Directors, Exhibition Program Director.
University of MN - Studies, 1987-1995.
Minneapolis College of Art and Design - Studies, 1993-1995.
Intermedia Arts, No Name Exhibitions, the Minnesota Historical Society, Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest - publicity, accounting, volunteer coord., exhibit and tour design: 1993-1997.
While living in Athens GA (1997-2002) I worked for Leeds Gallery Inc and its affiliates, including Clayton Street Gallery. As Gallery Director I curated and coordinated exhibits local, regional and national, managed juried exhibitions and received positive mention in local and regional publications. CSG specialized in works by emerging artists, frequently graduates of the Lamar Dodd School of Art or the Savannah College of Art & Design. The Gallery also nurtured some of the Southeast's self-taught, folk and "Outsider" artists, also known as "visionary" artists. CSG represented and discovered artists whose work was shaped by the rich tradition of cultural expression in the religious South. As the gallery gradually shifted its focus to include fabric and ceramics, several nationally curated and juried shows were presented that celebrated Quilts, both the traditional bed-covering and the art-quilt; as well as other works in fiber, fabric and mixed media. Artists included John Moon, featured in RAW Vision #34; Jen Swearington; Tara Rebele; Jerushia Graham; Alicia Caban-Wheeler; Harold Rittenberry; Pattiy Torno; Ursula Clark; Vickie Hallmark; Brian Buchanan; Elizabeth Barton; Katarina Burin and many others.
Wrote art reviews and commentary for Flagpole Magazine, Athens GA. 2000-2002.
In 2002 I returned to Minneapolis to take the position of Gallery Director at the Inside Out Gallery, at Interact Center for the Visual and Performing Arts. There I represented artists both self-taught and professional, all of whom live with physical disabilities and/or mental illness. Artists worked in on-site studios, sometimes assisted by instructors, and presented their work in the professional gallery setting, selling to collectors and developing their careers. Artists were in some cases nationally known and represented.
Administrator and Food Shelf Manager, Northeast Community Lutheran Church/Grace Center for Community Life, 2005-present.