Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hard(ly) at Work

Well, what's new? A lot, as it turns out! 
I have submitted an application for the 3rd Floor Emerging Artist Series at Rochester Center for the Arts; 
I have submitted an application for the Jerome Fiber Artist Project Grant at the Textile Center of MN; 
I am in a studio at the Northeast Arts District's' Northrup King Building, which I share with several other artists, primarily as a display space; 
I am about to start teaching quilting classes for our local fabric emporium, Crafty Planet; 
I will have work in a show (DEADLINE ALERT) that opens at the end of this month, "Can These Bones Live?"; 
I will have work (nothing new thankfully) in an Altered Esthetics Alumni Show at the end of this year; 
I SHOULD have work in the "Common Thread" members exhibit at the Textile Center this year (if I get my shit together);
and I have a bunch of things I need to post in my new Etsy shop. 

And that's probably not all. 

But there are so many spinning plates at this point, it hardly matters... Feast or famine folks. Earlier this year I was despairing that nothing seemed to be coming down the pike. HA!


No comments: